Friday, November 12, 2010

Wargames I Want To Play (IGS Edition)

Over the last several years, MMP's International Game Series has produced some remarkable (and remarkably successful) games. There are many, many games that I'd really like to play, and three of them come from this game line.

  • A Victory Lost: I've played this one maybe 4 times, and quite like it, but I haven't played it enough to get past the "holy crap, I suck at this game" stage. I think I am slower than many other gamers in figuring out strategies and tactics that work with games, and this one is no exception. But it's a fun game, and I'd love to play more.
  • Red Star Rising: I'm a sucker for eastern front games, and this one looks to be a very good one. I've heard it's unbalanced towards the Germans, but I still want to try it.
  • Fire in the Sky: A game that looks like it'd be tricky for me to figure out, but one that also seems incredibly cool. I have played very few PTO games; I'd like to change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment