Thursday, November 11, 2010

Introduction

Welcome to my gaming blog. I don't get to play games anywhere near as much as I'd like, so this blog will (to some extent) serve as my gaming fix--a way to get some of the fun of gaming.

So what do I mean by gaming? First, not video games. I have no problems with video games, but I don't play any at the moment. I do, however, play (when I have time) a variety of non-digital games, including boardgames, cardgames, roleplaying games, and wargames. So that's what I'll be talking about.

I suspect that this will mostly be about roleplaying games 'cause that's why I find easiest to write and talk about, in some ways. But I will discuss other types of games as well.

Speaking of other types of games, I also do a podcast that focuses on wargames; you can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment